Monday, April 26, 2010

Quilts at Quilts & Tea Show

Here are the few pictures I took at the Davenport Quilts & Tea Quilt Show in Nov. of 2009 , I already told about our adventure that day ,now I am showing the quilts .
The Outer space quilt and the Farm quilts are 2 of mine that I had entered ,the rest are favorites that we saw ,someday I may try to make  a quilt  like the one on top ,it looks like 1" squares in each block .I just love the colors in the quilt , unfortantly I did not get the name of the quilter .Note to self get the information !

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great show! It seems like I always do the same thing at shows...I take photos of the quilts, but forget to take note of the quilt maker or pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.