Monday, April 19, 2010

Under Water fishing game

I am a member and Historian of K-Ville Coumminty Association and for 2 years I ended up planning the events with our President , we needed new games for the children , the old fishing game was of cloth , dull & boring ,so I asked a group of men if they were interested in helping us make some new ones , our friends Jim & Lee furnished the wood ,Royce & Jim put them together, I painted the bi - fold  boards to look like underwater scenery ,  and here you see Chloe & Sarah helping , but of course they are just using water ,but they loved every minute of it . Both Girls love to draw and paint on paper though and are very good at it  .They seem to be taking after their Grandma !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.