Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Window Painting of Barn

I was on Craig's List one day when I saw an ad that a woman wanted a window painting to go into her new home  .I wrote to her and told her I have done several,she was interested in western or country , so  this is what she chose .I had never painted one where the picture continues to the next window pane ,so this was a difficult project but love the results .My sister Tina gave me the window out of her house where they had replaced the old to new , I scraped off the old loose paint on the wood frame, repainted with a green under coat and then used the crackle paint to finish the old look.The woman was very happy with the finished painting.







2 comments:

  1. this is VERY cool! it would be nice to go in a room that doesn't have any windows. Like an office or something. Is it harder to paint on glass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista,I had a re-ply and I lost it !
    Ok I'll try agian.It all depends on what I am painting , if it is flowers and butterflies it is easy . if it is like the barn it is more difficult. The pastors wife has her's in the Dinning room and this lady was doing the same .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.