Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quilt show

These Quilts are ones I entered in the Suwannee River Quilt Show at Stephen Foster State Park for 2009 . The one is the Splendar Quilt that is heavily beaded and is a wall hanging .I have a post on just this quilt , posted 4-8-2010. 
The Next one is a Farm Quilt called My Farm .When I made this I could not find fabric for the tractor, barn, truck ,water trough or wagon wheel so I drew and painted my own with Jacquard Textile Paints , I then ironed them onto Wonder Under and cut them out , ironed them onto the background you see and machine quilted all of it  .
The last quilt is a quilt that I made while waiting to go to Jacksonville to catch a train to  Pa , my sister & I both arrived at Mom's  a couple days early and then did not have anything to do, so I put this together and then brought the binding at the Needles Quilt Shop in Wellsboro ,Pa.
I have also entered all 3 of these quilts in the Davenport Quilts and Tea Show in Nov .2009 ,I also entered my outer space quilt and I will post that one another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.