Friday, July 9, 2010

Update on Visit to Mom's

Well Mom & I have gotten a lot done this time around. I have finish the volcano quilt, 2 Queen size quilts, and 4 lap quilts. All the big ones and the volcano quilt are ones that were started last winter, I just finished the free motion sewing on them, added the binding and we made the 4 lap quilts while I was here .
I will be heading back home this weekend, hopefully on sunday morning.... but Mom is trying to talk me into staying an extra day, I told her I will see.
After I get home I will be posting the photos of all the quilts we finished and made .
The 2 quilts you see on this post are ones Mom made last winter, she gave the small one to me for a table top and the flannel one was for Sarah, my youngest grand daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.