Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Table tops & Pot Holders

Just a note to let you all know that Mom and I are still sewing, we have the feed sack pieces all cut and one half way sewn up , we cut enough for 4 lap quilts, however we did not have enough for the boarder of 2, so this morning we went to  JoLee's Quilt Shop in Mayo, found enough for both of those and got extra for some other projects .
I have the Volcano Quilt almost done,doing the free motion was making my shoulders sore, so I put it aside for now and when I get home I will post a picture of it and all the other quilts we have finished  .
The table tops and pot holders in this post are completed, I will probably be using them for Christmas gifts this year.
I may not be on here for a couple of days,so it might be after I get home before I make another post, I should be heading home over the weekend .I would rather stay here and keep making quilts, but duty calls !

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Its always fun to see what people come up with for the numerous food fabrics available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to see the volcano quilt. Sounds like you and your mom have had a great time. I am happy for both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.