Monday, March 8, 2010

Grand-daughters Mural Part 2

Ok I posted this one separately because I already lost 2 pictures trying to post a blog .So this is on another wall for Cheyenne ,I love to paint butterflies and flowers . there are more scattered around on the wall, but with birds too .In all it took me about 2 1/2 days ,of course their mother Deanna and the girls painted the pink & blue on the walls for me before I started the mural .
It was lots of fun to do .I painted a mural in the boys room too but I will post that one another day .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grandma Thank you so much for all you do and i just wanted to let you know that i am so proud of what you do and ive always wanted to follow in your foot steps! You are so amazing at what you do no one person is just like you but im gonna come close!! I Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.