Thursday, January 27, 2011

Whole Cloth- Hand Quilted By Mom

This it a quilt my sister Tina brought a year or so ago and asked Mom to quilt it for her,
Mom decided to start last year . I forgot to get how many hours it took her and I tried to capture the whole cloth effect but I did not show up good, so I took several close up's. I am amazed at Mom's ablitiy to keep hand quilting , she does excellent quilting and has done several quilts for others and was able to get paid for her work .She just turned 83 on new years and is still doing hand quilting !

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is stunning work, so beautiful. Happy Birthday to your lovely mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just breath taking Cheryl. This will be loved by generations to come. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.