Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Machine Quilted and Pencil Coloring Pillow

A Few years ago when I first brought a free motion attachment for an older machine I needed to practice on something, so I used some fabric from a plain old wedding dress with batting , I used one of Mom's sencils to draw on the cloth and machine quilted it, I like it so well I decided to make it a pillow by adding the lace ,then I said well that is too plain so I got out my color pencils and shaded it with the light blue and pale yellow ,then added the lght blue ribbon and bow.
I gave it to Mom for her Birthday .
I made more than one and gave them away.

1 comment:

  1. That would make such a lovely ring bearers pillow. I definitely came to the right place for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.