Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quilts hanging up in HeartFelt Quilt Shop

I have these 2 quilts hanging up in the quilt shop in hopes of selling them ,they are wall hangings and would look good on someones wall. The flower one is loaded with all different colors and sizes of beads ,no 2 flowers are alike ,the farm one I drew and painted the barn,tractor,truck,water trough,dirt road and wagon wheel, all of it is applicaded.
Heartfelt Quilt shop is one of my favorites and the same place I purchased my Janome 6500. I love the shop, they have some beautiful fabrics,all kinds of threads, books more finished quilts and etc.There is also classes ,I went to one and loved it but have not been able to attend anymore.I have them listed on my sidebar if you would like to vist their web site..

1 comment:

  1. Both are beautiful! I don't think you will have any trouble selling them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.