Monday, January 3, 2011

Left Over Blocks

With Mom being the active quilter she is ,this is what she does with any left over blocks .
Most of the time she sits at the machine and just sews away making as many blocks as she can, stores them in a plastic tub until she is ready to put a quilt together.
 Then when she is ready she will go ahead and put several tops together the same week and any left over blocks she will keep until she has enough for a new top this way.
 I love her way of doing them .

These are 2 she has ready for the batting and backing ,then she will most like do hand quilting on them, some times she will attemp to machine quilt them or she waits for me to do it for her when I get there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....I LOVE these! I can't wait to see them once they are all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no such thing as a left over block. LOLOL. :) They're all good for something. :) :) Lovely job Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.