I have so many different flower squares I doubt I could count them right off ,it took me a long time just to get them in the order that I have it , Mom did not think she was going to get her wall back .Haha
Anyway I cannnot remember for sure why I did not finish it , I do know that the quilting design I wanted to use was not going to work as the chalk lines would not show up good and then when I did try to quilt it I used the wrong type of backing !! It was a sheet ,never again! So I spent a long time ripping out the stitching and some was so tiny I made a couple holes in it, so I had to replace a some of squares ,then I used a light weight backing and changed the quilting design and I got most of that done but still lack about 25 inches on the top ,I think the reason I put it away was because the machine I was using at the time messed up on me (Phaff). It was a machine Mom gave to me and I used it to machine quilt alot of my quilts ,the first one being the Under water Quilt .So I now have a new machine , I guess it is time to finish this quilt and get it ready for the next quilt show .