Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Special Garden baby


Many years ago I made my own doll pattern and called them Special Garden Babies ,they are soft sculptured with hand painted eyes and features like freckles & etc .
I had this doll at Mom's for a long time, so she decided to finish it by adding the crocheted hair and made the dress for her .
On Most of the dolls we would give them a name ,and on the backside I would paint something to represent the name,  Like Daisy ,I would paint the flower daisy ,Rose then it would be roses ,since I called them Garden babies I would try to use a name of flower or fruits .
For ,many of them I made a swing to sit them in and then add flowers to the swing to represent the name of the doll .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.