Monday, May 3, 2010

UFO- School Room Wall hanging

I found this wall hanging that I have had for awhile now. I started making the school bus & school house quilts for my sister a few yeas ago . I made some for my daughter too ,they both work for the school buses in their hometowns .
I had put this one away after we did not need anymore and forgot about it ,so I consider this a UFO ,I just have alittle bit more machine quilting and then I can quilt the boarder and add the binding , I was going to send this to Tammy but I don't think she will need it now . I guess I will take it to the quilt shop to sell it .I have made alot of the buses , school houses and bus rodeo's but this is the second one of a school room ,it was fun to do .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.