Monday, May 10, 2010

Patches ( Animals)

I hope this you can see this better than I can ......I started making these about   20 years ago when the grand children started coming along ..I love to make stuffed animals , so I made a pattern from brown paper bags for these Bunnies and Teddy Bears ,they were so fun to make because each peice was a different color .I have made at least 50 to 60 gave some as gifts and sold some too .All Babies really like them ,they are so colorful and I know how babies like colorful items  .I even made a blanket to go with a couple  of them ,nothing fancy, just fleece.
I have some catching up to do ,great grandchildren have not gotten one yet !

1 comment:

  1. They are SO cute! I love how you used all the different fabrics together!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.