Monday, November 15, 2010

Quilts & Tea Quilts

I fell in love with this one,the handwork and quilting is beautiful !

This one is good too , all the flowers were stitched with a blanket stitch and they were puffed out ,this one and the next 2 were in the Civil War Display .These are new but look Civil War.
                        I thought this one was colorful ,but is not a pattern I would do for myself .
This next one ,I just love the colors that are blended in together
This is a pattern I may do of a western or Indian theme ,the quilt is beautiful and the blue is just right .
I can't imaginme all the detailed handwork put into these type of quilts , I love applicade but I have never attemped one of these.
        Love the pinwheel with these colors
These are just a few I will show more tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.