Friday, November 12, 2010

Quilts And Tea Festival ~ Today !!

 I am heading out to the festival with my grand-daughter Sarah and her Mom, Samantha , we all had a wonderful time last year and can't wait to get there this time, tuesday Morning Sarah( almost 5), came over and asked me if I was ready to go ! I said yes but not until Friday .So with wonderful weather, good shoes, lightweight sleeves, our money and camera's ....we are off !
We will be riding from place to place in this, 2 churches, a school library, community center and city hall and maybe the hotel where they serve lunch and tea. So we will be there most of the day, we also have antique shops to visit as well as the vintage cars plus all the vendors along the lake .
I will be taking pictures to show  later.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to go to this event for the last couple of years. Maybe next time, as I am still recovering from a fall. I'd love to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.