Monday, February 7, 2011

Part 2 -Suwannee Valley Quilt Shop

This is looking out from the Christmas room to the main fabric floor .
Entrance to the Childrens Fabrics room
Hallway full of every sewing and quilting notion you can think of .
Book Room
Main fabric floor by the cutting table


                                           Part of the Cafe
       Desert display in cafe and next to the purchase counter .Notice the purple quilt in the corner ,it is beautiful up close !!
 I wish I could have taken more better photo's ,however my sister & I were on our way home so we was kind of in a rush .I also went into the Antique Shop and I will post those pictures later .I will be going back to Mom's in March so this will be a stop for me on the way for sure .

3 comments:

  1. You didn't mention how AWESOME their desserts are!! We always get a piece of pie when we drive THAT far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! and I see that purple quilt was being raffled off! way to tease me Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.