Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Crocheted Rugs made by Mom

 \
Sorry I have not posted in a few days ,I had been sick for a week ,then I just was not up to posting .I need to take new photos soon .These I had stored in my computer.
When Rexa & I went to Mom's before Christmas she had 6 of these rugs in her closet .
Every year she makes a bunch to give us
She told us to pick two each ,I did not lay them out flat enough when I took the pictures ,sometimes we have to tug and pull on them to get them flat.

Most of the time she makes them with cotton's from selvages  & old clothes , sometimes she used old T-shirts ,there have been times when she even used old sheets (Tina's favorite) and I have one made from Flannel that I love ! She has also used lightweight double knit but those stretch too much,so she doesn't make those very often.
We always get at least one or 2 a year and always a different look !

1 comment:

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.