Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall -Its that time agian !


Even though the calendar says it is Fall it sure doesn't feel like it here in Florida,
I dream of being at a place like the falls above with the different color leaves .




So it is time to get my fall decorations out again , I am showing an old photo that has been on here before , I am having lots of computer problems ,I have lost most of my programs and it won't let me download them again ,.so therefore I am not even sure I can load new photo's , I am almost afraid to try , Hopefully I can get this one fixed or borrow another one temporaily.
I will try to come back often even if its just to say Hi for now .
I am miss blogging !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.