Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wedding Invite - RSVP

This is a RSVP card that was sent to me by my Nephew and is bride for their Wedding. The one card was blank and they asked that we respond with something on the card as they wanted to display them for the reception..I could not think what to put on it ,finally I went to their Facebook pages and found this of a sunrise on Ashley's wall.
The top is the one I painted, the bottom is the one I copied, but I did not get the colors just like it, as I was wanting them to wonder and asked them if they recognized it .I do not know what they thought of it yet . It is a challenge when you only have one card to work with and postcard size at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.