Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kayla's Bed

       Just this past summer my oldest daughter Tammy ,Mark & Kayla all moved from Michigan to Paris Tenn. This is Kayla's bed . These are gifts I made over the years .The beach theme quilt on her bed is a quilt I made her Mom Tammy as Tammy was very fond of the beaches here in Florida and I knew she was missing them ,she is also a lighthouse lover .
The 2 pillows of the sharks and whales I made for Kayla a couple years ago , I had also made her a wall hangin of the whales ,it is on the wall but I don't have the picture saved yet .
The dusty rose color pillow in the middle is another pillow I made her and others last year ,I wrote everyone's names on the taffada fabric and then machine quilted around the names ,all of them were different colors and quilt designs, I just did not think to take pictures of them .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.