Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Confederate Roses

I just love this flower ! Mom has 2 huge bushes of them at her house in Live Oak ,I just had to have one so she let me root some after we trimed it back and this is the result ; of course this was probably 10 years ago, so when we moved next door, I left it there for My DIL, it is very Tall now .It always blooms in late summer to winter here in Florida.
This is part of why I love it so much it changes color ! It starts out pink and turns white before the day is over
And of course the girls Chloe in back and Sarah in front wanted to help me take the pictures , The limbs were pretty tall so I asked them to hold a limb down for me to take a picture ,they are both little sweet hearts !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.