Saturday, July 30, 2011

Window Painting




This is a window that I had started working on last year and never did finish it , I have it started by drawing and coloring on paper to see how it would look and used it as a guide too .
I started to paint it and was not happy with the results , I did not take a picture of the paint work yet , Hopefully soon I can get back to it and finish it for Mom..I wanted to hang it up on the outside of her house over the patio area..
The design came out of a Quiltmaker Magazine and is part 4 of a series of  quilt patterns .This one is called Bunny Patch by Lynda Milligan and Nancy Smith.I could make this quilt in no time but painting it is hard to do on glass.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I can't wait to see it once it's finished! What kind of paint are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....it will be a wonderful addition to the garden. Blogger won't let me comment on Google account....have you checked your settings and set comments for pop-up not embedded. That may make it easier to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan I am using acrylics ,sent you a message .
    Debbie I will check it out but when I tried to re-ply it said that I could not re-ply to your e-mail .don't know what that means .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.