Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Knitted Handbag made by a Friend

I went to church one morning and Robin (Pastors Wife )had this in a bag ,said her boss Jane Griggs  from Lighthouse Christian Book Store wanted me to line the bag for her and re-enforce the top so it would not stretch.
I simply Love how this was made and with all the bold colors she worked in it ,it is like a basket weave but knitted .

This is the color of the linning and I used 3 inche wide horsehair stiffening around the top under the lining .
I would say the straps are store brought and it is perfect for this bag.
It looks like she knitted each color then weaved them together and then knitted them all together at the top with a wide band .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.