Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Snowman Collection

I have been collecting Snowmen for several years now ,every year I would buy one or two ,sometime three.It has gotten so big I have to keep making more room for them. Just last year I started adding the tree's and houses  &  just recently  the church was given to me .
This shows how it looks just as you walk in the house .
This is not snowmen but other Christmas stuff I have had for a long time ,some are new.
I also decorated Chloe's Dollhouse and she insited I take a picture of it too ,I brought her the mini tree to add to it, if we have time we might be making tiny gifts to put under it .

This is the reflection of my tree in the big picture window and the Christmas Table runner Mom made me , it is too pretty to put on my table, so I put it there for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, found your blog from the weekly contest. I entered too and am browsing the blogs of others who entered. I LOVE your snowman collection. I'm drawn to all things snowmen! :D

    I entered for fun and am with some obviously very talented women. So many beautiful runners, including yours. It is very pretty!

    I've enjoyed stopping by your blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.