Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dried Flower Arrangment

 
I made this today after the kids all gathered up a half a gallon of Acorns from the huge oak tree right across our driveway, the boys and I then walked up the road a bit and cut the tall grass, the dry flowers used to be yellow, then there is some that looks like hay and the red stuff, I am not sure what that is and then the white is from Mom's Popcorn tree.
I don't know if you can see the acorns from this, hope you can , click on the picture for a close up. 


I had it on a glass table outside and the next thing I knew either the wind or the squirrels  had knocked it over, so I brought it inside and put it behind the rocking horse display Mom gave to me 2 yrs ago. The teddy bear looks old but not sure if he is or not. I still love him just the same .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.