Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Candy & Cookies

Peanut Butter dipped balls my cousin calls them Buckeyes

Peanut Butter and Reese Cookies
Pretzel Bark Candy

Potaote Candy got recipe from my cousin
I also made Choc Chip Cookies and Santas Belly Button Candy
Recepie for Buckeyes and Potatoe Candy visit my cousins Blog
Pretzel bark is just almond flavor white choc blocks melted , stir well, add crumbled pretzels, spread on wax paper on cookie sheet ,let cool and then break up or cut in squares
Peanut butter cookies I use the pre-mix cookie dough and bake as called for, when removed from oven and cookie sheet , add the mini reese cups, press down, let cool .takes a couple hours unless you refrigerate them but that makes the cookie part too hard.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ,HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.