Friday, June 14, 2013

Quilt For Waylon's Birthday

All these blocks were leftovers from the last basket weave quilt I made , I had donated it to the church but it was given back to me when we stopped making quilts.
I had gone to my Mom's on Waylon's birthday , I brought him a shirt and flip flops  that he wanted, but I felt bad because I did not think it was enough and then leaving on his birthday too.
 So I finished this at mom's, batting and backing was already on, I just had to re lay it out and pin it, then machine quilt it and add the binding.
I gave it to him when I got home, he was flabbergasted and thrilled too.
It is certainly bigger than the last one I made him a few years ago.
He was a happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.