Saturday, April 27, 2013

Finally Done !!!

 This is the quilt I made from the fabric I won a couple years ago, I put the lace trim on it last summer and did not finish it until this week.
 I love how this lace matches the fabric so well and it makes it look so anitque.
 I gave the quilt to this wonderful lady Robin Franklin for her birthday, she has always enjoyed looking at my quilts and has been a great friend, she has done so much for me that I wanted to give her something special and I felt like she deserved this. I know it will get some use from her.
I can see her wrapped up in this with a good book. I cannot express how wonderful and kind this christian woman is, as she is just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.