Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pencil Bags























My Granddaughter Kayla lives in Michigan , I received a surprise request from her a couple weeks ago .
 She asked me if i could make her some pencil bags because the plastic ones always tear easy.
 I told her I was sure I could and asked how many did she want .....she said as many as I can make LOL.
So far I have made 3 of each color .
They were pretty simple to figure out, the hard part was making the holes for the binders
On the blue I use the little plastic rings we use on pot holders, but I did not have enough.... so I tried using the machine for the rings with the fine zigzag stitch,  it did not look as good as I like , I will be on the look out for some large eyelets , hopefully they will work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.