Monday, July 7, 2014

Tie Dye Event At Family Reunion

 My Daughter Tammy and her daughter Kayla wanted us to do a Tie Dye Project on Sat after the dinner and a cooling off swim while we were at the reunion. so we did this kind of late but it turned out really good.





 









        This is how we wanted to do it , everyone had their own way of doing it with the colors they wanted
This one and the last one was rinsed too early so some of the colors run ,have to remember to let dry completely ,I think I will iron mine just to set the colors .

A couple of them Sam and I did after we got home.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! It's cool to see how everyone's turned out so differently, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.