Monday, April 21, 2014

Baby Quilts ~ 2 More Great Grandson's

 I made this while at Mom's for the Spring Break with the kids .This was made for my Grandson and his wife.
Baby is due May 7th .
She really likes it !   
This one was a panel that I machine quilted for Sherry's baby boy due in June.
It was a surprise Shower for her as she lives in Indiana and came down to visit for Easter. Her sister Cheyenne planned the surprise shower for her.
 Cake that Chy made for Sherry,  another little boy messed it up when he put the huge baby bottle on top of it,
Sherry with her 2 older children Cayden and Amylia  , I did not get a good  picture of Sherry with quilt,hoping to get one of her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.