Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Window Painting

This is another window I painted long time ago .Just recently we had to replace our bathroom sink and so I decided to repaint the bathroom a lighter shade of blue and then I am going to paint an Ocean Scenery on on wall and use this to go by for one section of the wall , I am also going to use sea shells and ocean decor for the rest.
Waiting to get the paint and prepare the walls as I have some wall paper boarder to remove first.
So I will be working on that in between making quilts.
I am not using the tree on my wall, just the ocean and even that will not look just like the window painting.
I will post pictures when I am done ,May take awhile as I stay busy with so many different things .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.