Saturday, December 29, 2012

TuTu's For Our Girls

I had the idea to make some of these for the girls as I have seen so many on Pinterest and Facebook, I thought they would enjoy wearing them to play in, they can also wear them over a pair of long pants, leotards or shorts .
My sisters dog ChiChi just had to get in the middle, I guess she thought she looked like a ballerina .
I also made two really small ones for my great grand babies ,they are too young for them now but it will make cute pictures .
                                   My sister has made quite a few for a friends little girl and she wears then everyday,to play in and etc, she even wears them shopping with her Mom .              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.