Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sarah's 7th Birthday Skirt and Extra's

Skirt I made for Sarah's 7th Birthday
Was unable to rotate the picture , it is a new blouse to go with Skirt .

The red head doll I brought at "Christmas on the Square "in Live Oak ,we saw both the dolls at a booth I made the comment that this doll is so cute and looks almost like Sarah, well my sister said get it, I really didn't need to spend the money but brought it anyway ,then this blonde doll I said looks just like your grand daughter you need to get one too. Haha 
Anyway I was not too crazy about the yellow leather skirt so I made a pink one to match the pink in her hair.
 Sarah's birthday way on the 8th and she loved everything I made her and the doll too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.