Sunday, October 28, 2012

Latest baby Quilt


  Quilt I made for a friends daughter who is expecting a baby girl in Dec.,The shower was yesterday and it turned out really great , she got so many clothes!! and lots of baby stuff!


I know!! Most people do not combind checks with pink and green camo ,but I thought it looked cute ,so I decided to off set it with the plain colors too.



Close up of the  free hand machine quilting, notice how I went all the way out to the edge of the sashing to make it look like a complete square ,if you are a quilter I think you will know what I mean .


Back of quilt is yellow but you can't tell here and the thread is green

This is the third baby quilt i had to make since Sept. < I will have to make 2 more for sure after this one .One for a boy on Nov.10th and another for a girl Nov.24th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.