Friday, September 7, 2012

Weekly Contest~ Please Vote

I have entered another quilt into the quilting gallery weekly contest .
This one is called School Days , I made lots of these for my sister and others to sell and for a couple of door prizes for the schools .All were different.
The school house ,school bus ,tree's and background I drew and made myself ,I used wonder under to iron onto the back and then machine quilted , the little people were from fabric for  Childrens fabric books .Those were also ironed on.

http://quiltinggallery.com/2012/09/07/vote-now-school-days-andor-changing-seasons-quilt-contest/

2 comments:

  1. Done! Love all the detail you put in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Era mi preferido, por ese motivo le di mi voto.

    saludos

    ane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.