Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mom's Bow Tie Quilt + 2 more


Mom had been making the blocks for this for awhile and finally got it all together this summer .I think if we would have had more time we may have had the batting and backing done while I was there.
There just was not enough time!
Hopefully she will be able to get some of it quilted soon.
This is another extra large quilt she put together this summer also.Tina wants this one .
I just love how she puts these colorful quilts together, she always told me I was the better one, but I think she does excellent !!!She really does have an eye for her quilts !!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful bow tie quilt. The simple patterns can be so striking and this one looks great. Hope you get it quilted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie, I will let Mom know and I hope she can start quilting it soon too,I can just see a pretty flower in the center of the white.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.