Thursday, June 21, 2012

Using Jaquard Textile Paints



The first 3 are still wet, .I only used 2 pieces of cloth ,I am showing several versions of wet and dry , top and back side .I started with the green, yellow and white, I put about a cup and a half of water in a large plastic bowl, first I scrunched up the fabric and then put it in the bowl to soak in the water, I then added the colors one by one and parts of it I used a squirt bottle to spread the color out.

This is the back side dry



These are dry and the back side 
This one I used several colors I was just experimenting , to see what I could come up with .I did not have enough white paint so I got out the rock salt, sprinkled it all over, I don't know if you can see the results but it turned out pretty good, I took some of the pictures in different angles to show the different effects.
There is no rock salt on the green, just the mixed colored cloth.

1 comment:

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.