Saturday, December 17, 2011

Handmade Flower

When my sister and Mom came to get me we decided to stop in at the Fabric Warehouse in Lakeland , we saw a flower similar to this, I asked if I could buy it, they said it was for display, I asked for a pattern , they were out , so when I got to Mom's I decided to try to make one with out a pattern and this is what I came up with .


I had to look at it a long time to remember how it looked like it was put together, I think I came in pretty close.
There is more leaves on the strawberries now though. The pillow is an old one of Mom's, I did not make it for that, it can be used on pillows, handbags or as a hairpiece.
Also the flower is just as pretty without the strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.