Friday, August 19, 2011

Weekly Quilt Contest - Flowers -Please vote !

This is my Splendar Quilt  entered in the Quilts and Tea Quilt Show last year in Davernport, I got a honorable mention for that .I got the pattern from a book called Dazzeling Quilts .

If you click on the picture you will see that it is heavily beaded and with all different kinds of beads and stones , some came from old jewelry some from new and lots of new style beads .I did not want any two flowers to be the same .http://quiltinggallery.com/2011/08/19/vote-now-quilts-with-flowers/
This is the link to go vote , we can vote to up to 6 this time ,mine is Splendar Quilt... but please vote for your favorites as there are so many beautiful quilts ,remember vote up to 6 !

2 comments:

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.