Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sharpie Art

 Trying something New , Someone had told me about doing some art work with Sharpie markers and alcohol and couple years ago , so I remembered this and decided to give it a try .The one on top was the very first one and I just loved how it turned out , so I made more and now I cannot stop!
 This one was another just experiment , it is amazing how the ink wants to go its on way with the alcohol, first I was hesitent about using a lot of it but the wetter it got the better it turned out , but too wet will take away the effect.so I did it  a little at a time.
 I had joined the Vida art collection program for artist to show their work on  clothing , handbags or pillows , and get a small percentage plus discounts . I have this one as a scarf.The top one as a clutch, the stars and  bright color carpis.
This with the blue flowers here did not turn out too good as the markers I used did not do the same as the Sharpies , so Sharpies it is!!  I have more but have not uploaded them yet, I will post those another day.

3 comments:

  1. I love these and liking it as a scarf would that mean it is fully washable after being heat set? The alcohol you used, was this ordinary rubbing alcohol from a chemist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Vida uses the real fabric dyes for a scarf, my fabric is just a cotton piece paper size and I use regular Alcohol that you buy at the drug store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleach Vs Naruto, one of the most famous fighting games in the world, has a new update to you! In this version of Bleach vs Naruto 3.0 which is the same as the other updates, you will fight against maintaining SonnatTAT. Bleach Vs In Naruto 3.0, we hope you have a good time with good fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.