Friday, October 17, 2014

2 Baby Quilts,A Mug Rug and A Color Cloth

 A baby quilt that I made for a friend, I did not have enough of one color for the binding, so I pieced it with the plain colors.
 A free hand drawn mug rug of  flowers, I used fine point marking pen and fabric markers, then ironed the colors in before machine quilting it.
 I brought this panel at the Quilt Show in White Springs last year and decided to color it with fabric crayon's  at Mom's, the power had gone off because of a storm, so I was unable to sew, we lit several candles and I colored the panel, then ironed the colors in the next day. I do not care for the wording so debating on whether to use wonder under and apply it to another color cloth.
Another baby quilt i made ,it looks just like the one i made for a great grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.