Sunday, May 25, 2014

New Baby Quilts To Finish

 Got this top sewn up Friday, I love the print with Turtles, Frogs, Lizards ,Grasshoppers ans etc. Will be trimed with the same brown for binding.

 Butterflies and Dragon Flies Top ready for batting and Backing , Have had this fabric around for a long time has been used for 3 different little girls .
 Another jungle print top ready , I used the dark purple like the dark purple squares for sashing ,  not the blue or light purple .I put all 3 of them together the same day.
 A different pattern with same fabric as first quilt , I still need to press all 4 of these new tops and get them ready for Batting and Backing then I can quilt them. This one still needs to be sewn together.
 Teddy Bear Panel ready to machine quilt
Jungle Print ready to machine quilt ,this is # 2 of this panel , 1st one is already sold .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.