Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mug Rugs For Mother Day Finished and Delivered

I think I posted about this 2 monthas ago , I took them home , added the batting and back to them and machine quilted about 22 of them, I do not have a photo of all.
Then I put the binding on and machine stitched a fancy stitch on each one .
On Mothers day they all gave out a mug rug to all the Ladies at church .















This one of the purple a teal Butterfly my Sarah made it for a friend of mine's friend that has stage 4 cancer.
We sent that and a card her sister made to him.2 weeks ago,Hope it cheered him up.



All the rugs were done with either Fabric markers, fabric crayons or paint , some used a stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.