Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hibiscus and Roses that Bloomed last Week

I love this bright yellow Hibiscus, I brought it from Lowe's late summer last year. I took in in when we had freezing weather. It bloomed for the first time this year!

This Red Rose is suppose to be a almost Black Rose , at least that is what the name of it was when I planted it ,so not sure if it should be called something else , It too bloomed last week.
The whole bush is very tall , I need to trim it soon.
This yellow Rose bush also came from Lowe's I forget the name of it , but this is the first time I have ever had a full bloom and a bud together like this , So all of these flower's bloomed at the same time . I just hope we do not get another freeze, but I can stand the cooler weather better than the heat over 79 degree's .
I also have a deep peach Rose bush and hope it blooms soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.