Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Quilt For Elaina

This post shows the quilt in sections , I thought I had photo of the whole quilt but I cannot find it ,so I am showing that I do have.
                           I drew and made my own pattern , some like the flowers and Dragon Flies I already had from another Quilt .I like to keep any patterns that I make just in case, and these have come in handy several times .

This is the lovely little Elaina born Jan. 20th 2013
Showing the Fancy machine stitch I used all around each block
Back side of Dragon Fly
Love this smile 

  Back side of Butterfly , Elaina's Mom has a picture of the whole quilt on Facebook, if I can, I will add it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.