Monday, June 5, 2023

I am Back ! Need to get busy & update my blog!


  WOW! I cannot believe it has been a long time since I posted a blog , when Life keeps us busy with other things we tend to slack off on our favorite things to do. 

So I am going to add a few photo's that I know I have on my computer , ,I have so many on my phone but will get to those later. 


These are cards made with buttons for "Operation Christmas Child ", I would draw the straight lines first then glue the buttons on the ends of each line then use colorful markers to draw and color the flowers ,leaves and grass. We would then add a note to the top or bottom  or the backs  

  
  


These were made a couple years ago , We need to make more for this year, I love making things for the shoeboxes  at my church , all of us help to make things and buy what we can to fill the boxes with , I love doing this. I also make scrunches, crochet& beaded necklace , bracelets , sewing kits in Med bottles with Pin cushion on top , or Altoids tin cans and cover top and decorate for sewing kits too .Plus many other little things we can make , When it is time to pack them we all go to church to pack them. 
                     



1 comment:

  1. wow slot มาใหม่ สล็อตเว็บไซต์ใหญ่ที่สุด รวมเว็บไซต์ wow slot เครดิตฟรี 100 ปัจจุบันทั้งผอง สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์สล็อตชั้น 1รวมเกมสล็อต pgslot เว็บไซต์ ตรงมาใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.