Friday, July 24, 2015

Streamers On A Stick for OCC

 I have a craft class once a month at my church,  we try to make things for the OCC Shoe boxes at least 2 or 3 times a year. I saw these being made for OCC on Pinterest ,so I thought the kids would enjoy making some.
 They Did ! I told them to make as many as they can and they could take one home ,they made 100 even for the shoe boxes ! I was so excited !
 We cut the streamers 5 Feet long, glued to a popsicle stick and taped for reinforcement, we also cut a 1" x 3" piece of silver wrap paper to hold the streamer after we wrapped the streamer around the stick, then we had some smiley face stickers to hold the silver strip together, So all they have to do is slide the silver off to use the streamer.
 They wanted to try them out too

This is jus a small group , some of them had already left.,they did have a good time .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.